2018年10月23日 星期二

Summer solstice memorable 4


On the morning of July 26, Audrey received Simon's message:
"Honey, promise me, nothing can ever stop our love......
My princesses, Thank you, sweetheart, Oh my love, What more can I say to a beautiful angel like you, who opened your heart to me, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great distance that separates us. You truly have no idea what I feel for you. There are no words that ring more true than when I say I love you. I don’t say the words just because I am with you or I am supposed to say it. But rather because I know that you are the one with whom my heart truly resides.”

The blue eagle is on the side, silent mouth shape:
"Princess, sweetheart..." He did the action of wiping his neck. "Love, you are too... too disgusting, don't overdo it, you will be unable to extricate yourself, it is difficult to clean up the mess."

Simon looked at his companion without a word, and then looked back at the screen. The girl in the picture, the smile of the smile, seemed to be watching him. He had already fallen into the trap he set, unable to extricate himself, conforming to his inner voice, and continuing. To improve his strategy, he is very focused. In accordance with his inner voice, he continues to improve his strategy, and His heart is long.

"I have my own size."

"Do you have a measure? I see that you are very fascinated by this girl with a mixture of lilies and roses. I think she is not a peerless beauty, but it does have the charm of being unable to remove her vision. If she is in close contact with her, she will be captured by the flexibility she has. She is 'network lily flower', no one can rival."

Note: Commonly known as the network lily flower, it is difficult to resist the pure and charming, and the members of the group can not do anything, and even will be included in the secret protection under the wing, so that no other group has the opportunity to approach.

He said, turning on the sophisticated network tracking system program, locking the dots on the scanner, watching the girl on the screen of the surveillance system, this is really a favorite of foreign men, no lethality, no delusions in the eyes, Speaking without turning around, but not hurting people, it is really a candidate for a wife.

Simon’s fingers did not stop:
“I have never known the full meaning of true love, but with you in my life, I know now the true power of love and how it really feels. There could have never been anyone else for me, you understand me more than even I do understand myself, and that is something that makes you invaluable. I love you, I cannot deny the way I feel about you and especially the way you make me feel. Ever time when I watch your picture, I wish that the earth time should be static and left only the two of us.”

*          *            *           *            *          *

Simon stood alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, holding a glass of whiskey. He is a man who doesn't drink alcohol. His mood is disordered, Looking at the rose garden in the courtyard, his eyes gradually became more determined.

He is constantly telling himself:
"She is just a task. He can't move a trace of sincere emotions. It will destroy all plans. It must be thoroughly implemented. Don't slack off."

The image in his eyes, such a clear dialysis, can not be erased from his mind, what should I do? Only one person is clear: "God"

"Honey, we are the two souls who are lost in the feelings that they experience for each other, and the desire that they share to be together. I never knew what true love felt like up until the time I met you. Thanks for making me happy with all this feelings, is really awesome to know what true love is. I know that I will never ever let you go away from me and I will use my power in me as a man to always keep a smile on your pretty face and make you happy for the rest of our life's. My princess, I have never felt so strongly about anything like I feel about us now. I miss you honey. Hugs and Kisses."

Audrey is busy with the affairs at hand, listening to the phone, these are her daily routines, Answering the phone. Has been dealing with the public's consulting services. She is just unremarkable Telephone staff. But familiar with the business of many departments. The afternoon time is busy at times, sometimes in leisure. Also use the time to read books, learn to take notes, then record some thoughts and ideas on the electronic notebook.

Audrey whim:
"Love is like running a snail. Backpack ready gentle carefully preserved. In a crowded waiting crowd frequently look back. Until you come and relinquish. I leave the boundaries. You are my end.

How much risk are not coming back. Never too far. Love to climb long journey. Step by step you go chasing. Sometimes like a friend. Sometimes as rivals. Sometimes the fear of love is not enough. In catch up with you later. Slowly love. Slowly spend. Urban met you after the big points. Do not want to stay in place and then circle around. Wait for me. Chase your time.

Chéri. Did you think of me? How you thought. I do not know what to do. Whether you love worthwhile. I'm simply happy. Whether right or wrong choice. As long as love will not let go.

Mon Chéri. Hug me. Embraced silence. Mon Chéri. Look at me. As long as the words. "Je t'aime" is enough. Mon Chéri. Trust me. If the world without you. Love lost all meaning"

"My lovely wife. Thanks very much for your words my angel." Simon is happy.

"Mon Mari. (As a 'salute to you,' the action) haha ​​~" Audrey said.

"How do you mean?" Simon said.

"Mon Mari. (The meaning of 'my husband' in French.) haha ​​~ (is a salute to you. You represent hard.)." Audrey said.

"Well are you in the room?" Simon said.

"Yes." Audrey said.

"You are alone? Simon said.

"No." Audrey said.

"Okay you are with him?"  Simon said.

Audrey did not answer, Simon changed the topic.

"Honey, we made love in my dream, when I wake up, I am already sweating. My angel did you dream about us last night? Ha ha ha... I really wish you did dream about us honey, Because this is my first time to do dream about us when I'm together with you. My angel, I really miss you so much. Loving you is like trying to touch the stars and I believe I can reach you some day. I just want you to lay on my chest and listen to my heartbeat only for you. Your beauty have taking all my attention, but your personality stole my heart. Honey I honestly want to run away with you, where there is only you and me."

The dreamland described by Simon:
“Honey did you know I dream about us together. Honey did you know I dream about us together.: I come to meet you in your country. Then I told you the name of the hotel where I was. You told me to me you are coming, that I should wait for you. So I was waiting for you outside the hotel room and the please was really hot for me to stay, So I move back in the room. But that really takes you so much time to come and meet withe me at the hotel. Later when you came so late. I welcome you in, then ask you what takes you so long, You said you need to shower that you feeling very hot, then I said okay.

So you get in the bathroom and start having your shower, Then my mind to me to go in and meet you there. So we can shower together. I came close to the bathroom door and saw your sexy and sweet breast and your nice body with hair on your pussy. My dick got strong and start moving his head and told you I want to come and have shower with you, You said no and told me to go out, I said no I want.

Then I off my cloths in the room, I came in the bathroom and you close your eyes. Ha ha ha ha Then I ask you why did you close your eyes.. you didn't say anything. So I then come close to you and touch your sexy cute body. You said I should leave you. Then I keep torching your body and start kissing your neck and rubbing your hips and touching your ass. I keep doing it and turn you to face with me. I hold you close more and start kissing your lips and slowly get my hand on your breast and I start rubbing your breast and holding your nipples, It was very hard and strong.. I touch your nipples and then you face me and I the get very close.

And when I start touching your nipples and you hold me very tight. So I touch it and put my mouth on your nipples and I was sucking it and you were screaming and hold me tight. Then I take your hand and put on my dick.. you were touching my dick. So I suck your nipples more and more, using my tongue on your nipples and where screaming and screaming. When I touch your pussy, You have already get very wet.

I touch your pussy and was rubbing my hand on your pussy lips slowly and your hold me tight  and was screaming. So I put my hand on your clitoris and was rubbing it. You screaming  and screaming  and all your body start vibrating. And you were screaming too much and touch it faster and sucking your nipples. Wow you wet out so much and all your body start vibrating. I then put my dick on your pussy lips and use my dick head to rub on your pussy mouth. So you where saying. Yeah yeah honey, you want my to put my dick inside your pussy now. So you try to put my dick inside and I said wait honey you said make love to me honey. I want your dick inside my pussy, Simon.

Honey, did you know when we start making love in the bathroom. Wow I was screaming and you too. Because it was very sweet for us and later we came out and go to the bed, then you put your mouth on my dick, then I put my own mouth on your pussy too, as I was sucking your pussy, your pussy was getting more very very wet.. and I was still sucking it. Before I woke up from dream. I don't really know why I dream this honey. Maybe is because is been long I make love and I was thinking about you. Missing you and feel like holding you. When I wake and I saw it was just a dream. Wow I was sad ha ha ha ha ha and my body was wet and my pant got so wet honey. Honey I really miss you so much my angel. Hug and Kisses."

Simon sends two 'bathing' photos.

"Wow, let me distracted. Immersive. Very romantic situation. Your eyes look very gentle ." Audrey  said.

Audrey had a feeling and wrote the following passage:
"A Date so sweet.
Gently close my eyes. Whole heart is yours. Hope you love can be induced.
You are the moon. I am a star. Number mood along with you. Witness the arrival of our love.
In my heart. Love is you.
Mounted on the wings I will fly to you. Love so strong imprint. This is our sweet Conventions.
Gently breathe your breath. You are full of heart.
You are sunlight, water as well as air. Determined to be a big crowd you.
Happy wink. The moon represents my heart.
Baby. YOU will know our love so sweet.

Your voice sounded in my ears gently.
Thinking of you into a beautiful. Afternoon wind. Blowing my multitude. Really want to hug you in every dream.
I also believe in love believe in fate. All this is you.
Packed up tears. Welcome you into my life. You'll be the constant companion of my life.
Head to. Forward to while we grow old. Sadness and anxiety from loved shield. I just want this life for you.

Finally I saw heaven. Suddenly the future is full of imagination.
Solitary mood do not need to stray. Your chest wrapped my body fragrance. Looking at you seriously soulful face. Where you are it is our direction.
Life suddenly. Moonlight shines on us. You touch my heart the softest. The memory of those who had to regret. Through your love all forgotten piece.
There are fragrant breath. Let love lead us to eternal paradise. We will not be alone in the middle of the night. Look into your eyes I will be stronger."

"Honey. How are you my beautiful angel." Simon said.

July 28, Simon uploaded message:
"I miss you so much. You send yours to me.
Honey, I know that people might say our love is not strong enough to last forever. My sweetheart. I believe you are in good health my angel.

Thanks you so much for coming into my life. I HUG YOU TIGHT, WITH A SLOWLY KISS YOUR SEXY LIPS. Well I'm doing fine and pretty good with my kids. Honey I miss you very much, I just want to be together with you honey. I wish you were here to welcome me home everyday when I come back home with a hug and kiss. I wish you are here with me or I'm there with you, to shower together with you morning and night before going to bed.

I miss you every day. I'm always thinking of you. The time over here now is 11:43 PM (Time for England) and I'm all alone on my bed thinking about you. Sweetheart, your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. You belong to me and you make me feel like a real man now. I want to spend the rest of my lifetime loving you. Honey I'm nothing without you in my life. Honey you let the sun shine deep inside my heart and soul ever since I met you.

My love, I would like you to know and understand that, I belong to you And only you alone. I thank God we found each other. I also want to thank you, for all you did to me. I promise, I will also do all and everything for you. I feel just like I felt in all my dreams. There are questions hard to answer, can't you see. Honey tell me how can I make you understand that I love you more than my life? Tell me how can I show you that I'm blinded by your light deep in my soul with the love I have for you.

But I don't know if my tongue will be able to say it. Honey your beauty is just blinding me like sunbeams on a summer stream and I have to close my eyes so you will can protect me. Honey can you take my hand and lead me from here if I'm down? I know that people met say our love's is not strong enough to last forever, and I know they met say that we'll give up because of heavy weather, but how can they understand that our love is just heaven-sent. No matter what other people think and say or try to do, My sunshine, I will always and forever love you."

"Do not worry. Be happy. Everything should hope for the best." Audrey said.

"Honey, I can't be happy without someone I loved." Simon said.

"As long as you love me. No matter where to go. Each other's heart is closely linked.
When you think about me. You look up at the stars in the sky. Then say you think of me. I will hear.
Do not worry.
Reluctant. Heart can not let go.
I would feel bad for you. If not me Lonely. You have a habit for me. Give me a smile.
I want others to know that you have a reliable me. Even not see faces. Love you still unchanged. You promised me to take care of yourself. Do not worry." Audrey said.

"I will, my love." Simon said. "Thanks your works. Hug you."

Since the Blue Eagle saw this passage, he also observed the development of this plot. He reminded Simon of the way again.

"This girl has not only a beautiful face, a kind heart, but also a very intelligent person. It is really intoxicating and fascinating. Simon, you are "Love", and you are eager to achieve the task, not to fire, you Will be burned by this strong wine, may burn this girl."

The evening of July 29 (time in Taiwan).

Simon continued:
"Honey, Our love is made from God,
I have miss you so much. I'm happy that I've finally found the joy of my life. You are the angel I have been waiting for, Now that I found you. I'm so out of control every time I watch your pictures. I realize more and more how much I adore those pretty face and eyes of yours with your sexy and lovely smiles.

Honey, before you I was blind, But since I met an angel like you, I've opened my eyes And with you there's no disguise. So I could open up my mind and all of my fears and troubles have been washed away. I always loved you from the start  but I could not figure out that I had to do it everyday to love you more and more. Honey, believe me and trust in my words, I live my happy life today just because God really know that you will come to make my life happy ones again. I will do the everything in every way to keep you happy.

I do believe and know that God is helping us, We only need to hope and believe that Our love is made from God, Our love is strong enough, Full of love from heaven. I have never hurt the one I adore, the one I love so much and care for. I can't wait to wrap my arms around you. Our hope and happiness will always and forever Shine all over the world and all over universe with our love. Much hugs and kisses."

Simon transmits life photo again.

"I am very happy. During the years of their growth, the children are so cute and lively, and have love in the family." Audrey smiled.

July 30, Simon:
"Honey, You have shown me the true meaning of love. I thank God for our life and our family's. I really can't do without you and I want you to know that and we must trust each other and do our best to be together no matter what. Honey I swear by the moon and the stars to love you forever and never to let you go. I see the questions in your eyes. I know what's weighing on your mind . You can be sure I know my part. I just wish you are beside me for all time. Cause I'll stand beside you through the years, You'll only cry those happy tears And though I make mistakes, I'll never break your heart honey.

My whole life is yours, honey, I thank God I found you and I would like you to know that love is meant to be for all time and Our love is true, so true. Our love was made special from God full of love, I close my eyes, and then, I learn to see since you came into my life. Honey I can’t stop thinking about your amazing smile. Thanks for making me fell alive again. Honey you have honestly wiped my tears, and wiped that sadness inside my heart for years. Love was just a word...until you came into my life, and gave it a definition and the real meaning of love. I love you. Hugs and Kisses."

Audrey answered:
"All For Love. Because you so love.
I believe there is always a love. Irreplaceable because of love. Desperate love. Is love.

Echo beach. Alone shout.
Speechless. Kite vow.
Little stars. Spontaneous silently.
A dust. Silent rotation.

I miss you more than you think. I love you more than you love.
These little more isolated.
It is displaced to dream. Dream of most thought terminus. Oh it's you.
In order to build our world.
I walk the heavens and the earth. I do see smoke and clouds.
You are enjoying the sun. I also sunny cloudy.
How wonderful. Love you have this understanding.
Just about you. Everything is okay.
Ends of the earth. But the two of us big little world.

Star Galaxy little long.
Northern Hemisphere winter rain under the snow.
Curved rainbow bright sky. Are you happy. Just look up at the sky with me in your future.
A universe with two end. A person's loneliness. Two hearts know everything.
I accompany in your dreams. I embrace you warm.
Sour miss. Sweet wish.
To wait for you to achieve.
The longer the more I can be sure.
Well, not to say too much about you. Miss your gentle. Until we meet again, do not let go more mature."

"My love, Thanks. What are you doing?" Simon said.

"Do fanpage." Audrey said.

"You eat?" Simon said.

"Fried rice." Audrey said.

"Okay, I miss you so so much honey."  Simon said. "Honey are you there?"

"Home." Audrey said. " Saturday and Sunday night I would go to the company's Hall class. I just got home. good night."

"Honey." Simon said. "Sorry for my late reply my love."

July 31, Audrey did not respond until the next morning:

"It's ok. You have to busy work. You have to take care of the children. Such balance is tiring. My lifestyle has been arranged. So time is relatively fixed. More regular."

Simon:
"I have lost total control of myself.
My beautiful wife, my honey, I just cannot wait to meet you. Everything has gone beyond me, I have lost control over myself. My heart does not belong any more to me. It's been given away to you. I am deeply and madly lost in love with you. I can feel my heart beating so fast just for you. I think I'm gone crazy and so I am. I'm just crazy in love with you honey.

Honey I cannot survive without your love. I feel suffocated any time I didn't write or hear from you. BC Fi BG.. have ever understands me the way you do. We are perfect for each other honey. My angel, have I ever told you how deeply your sexy eyes are and how supple your sweet skin is? Have I ever told you how glowing your face is and how gentle your heart is? Stop me right now with a kiss honey, otherwise I will keep going on and on. My love, do you know a place in this world which is so safe that I can simply walk in any time? Your lap, your heart and your lips with your sexy eyes and body! My angel, you keep getting so beautiful with age.

I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day. They say when love is real, it never fades away. It just keeps getting more and more stronger with time. That is the way I feel with you. I could never give you away for anything in this world. You are so special to my heart. I love to wake up each morning, and hold you in my arms. I am the luckiest man in this world who has been blessed with the most beautiful wife ever. I never want to lose the love we share between us. I often pinch myself to check if I am dreaming. It's unbelievable for me to have such perfect life and a perfect angel like you. I have met many people, many friends, many lovers and many well wishers in my life. But I have met only one person who's the best of everything – YOU!

I will always Stick with you. You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. I am so lucky, because I will grow old with you. With you around me, We shall always remain like this forever. You are the true love I was searching for. Thanks for always being my strength!"

Simon passed several photos of life.

Audrey:
"Baby Do not impatient. Follow the music number heartbeat. Strong currents combustion. Who in the night prank. Your mysterious smile. It is restless signals. Please give me more than one second. Power reach your cell.
Too many songs are all turned off. Now let me shock you heartbeat. Love is the moment to detonate.
Your sincere confession. Let me look confused. By your spirit to electricity. Discharge your smile. Let me SOUL.
Love unexpected. It must take now embrace. Rotating uncontrolled combustion.

I imagine a child depends on your arms. Hopefully twenty-four hours inseparable. Two people whisper. Lifetime say annoying. Listen not tired. I looked up at you smiling eyes narrowed. Gentle like love poem. You accommodate me unconditionally. I feel very happy to be loved.
I very love you. Very determined. You like a lover. Like a friend. How lucky to meet you. God has given me is a blessing.
Kind of happy. Kind of sweet. The kind of peace of mind. Happiness is difficult. I believe that if we strive enough. Along shaking it is also beautiful scenery.
You get rid of carelessness. I have occasionally attack small wayward.
Because love can be. For each patient with our little problems. Every time I think of you. I even love myself. The original thoughts can also be very warm.
The world within a short distance. The hearts of two people together.
Every time I see you have a stable. I'm not going to know the future
In our little world. Concentrate in love with you."

To be countine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言