2018年9月16日 星期日

Summer solstice memorable 3

July 22, Simon continued:
"Honey, Would you please, be my everlasting sweetheart.
My sweetheart, I hope everything is fine over there.
"Simon, you said so many sweet words, how many people have been deceived by you? Are you not tired? Not tired? The person who listens is about to be overwhelmed by your honey." Audrey was in a spoiled tone.
Simon laughed with close mouth. And continue words:
"Honey, I really miss you so much that I don't know how to explain to you how much I miss you. My heart beats for you and I find myself falling asleep and waking up thinking of you."
The partner on the side kept turning his eyes. He is also one of the members of the group. The nickname is the Blue Eagle, which is outstanding in appearance and very absorbing. A pair of dizzy expressions, very different from his appearance, very funny:
"Simon, you know that everything is......" A mechanical computer sound overwhelmed. "And from these words, she should know......, do you want to continue with her?"
"Does she know? I can't control it, as long as she doesn't have any action? Let the story continue. Her cuteness and patience are things I have never encountered before. Now I have no plans to close my hand. Not yet at the last critical moment...... ”Simon stared at the screen, his face was not changed, and his hands moved fast on the keyboard.
"The deadline is not yet available. You have to consider the time limit. ” The Blue Eagle is relaxed, waving with Simon, stepping out of the room, go out to the headquarters gate.
On the computer screen:
"The sun shines and the sky is blue. Honey, my every breath I breathe seems to be all about you! The birds sing to the tune of my everlasting love for you. I want you to always remember on this special day, till the end of time, no matter when, or time you look around and beyond or up in the blue sky above, be it midnight or midday, my love will always be there forever.
O! HOW I LOVE YOU! If I had one wish, I'd ask for wings to fly you to the sensational peaks and heights of my love. I'd carry you on the top of my wings and show you the flight of the phoenix.
Honey, I think maybe you will then know the depth of my love. And if we should fall, a floating cloud would catch us. As long as we are together the warmth of your true love will see us through reminding us as we go along that no matter how hard we fall. We will survive it all, after all.
I love you much more than I can ever tell you and I know that even forever is a short time when it comes to you. It is now and forever promise I made to myself never to let you go. There had never been anyone who could make me feel the way you do and there never shall be. I want you to be there with me for all eternity. You've been my guide to light and my inspiration and of all things that have been my pleasures. If you'll only let me call you sweetheart, because my heart have been stolen by you. I love you forever...Hug and kisses."
Audrey responded with a poem:
"Water will flow to the end. That would cease gusts.
I do have a forever, endless love you
So deep emotions. Plus so strong affection.
Who else than you. But also can be dear love.
I want to how to describe. It is not that a little bit.
Like the moon and stars. Accompanied Eternal Land
In my heart there. Endless love you."

"Honey you are my life and everything." Simon said. "How are you doing?"
"Very good." Audrey said.
On the morning of July 23, Simon sent a message:
"I am incomplete without you.
My angel, I stronger believe God is with you and everything is fine.
Thanks for all your time you have giving to my life, all the love and caring you have giving to me. I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart, since we meet. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature and so sweetest with the most loving heart, I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we've known each other that it still amazes me.
You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before, and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love, which are beyond all expression. Perhaps you are wondering and no doubt thinking that I have forgotten you, but fear not, for I can never forget you. Each morning as I arise, the morning sun, fresh and filled with vigorous, falls upon me.
Honey, there are things in life that one cannot explain, but then they fit into the bigger scheme of things and you know then that things were meant to be like that. When I met you, I had no idea that things would turn out to be this way, we were two strangers who found each other and realized that love was something that we could live by.
I have never been able to love like I have loved you honey, and that makes me sure that we were meant to be and that you are here to stay.
To me you are like that monsoon rain, which makes the parched earth come to like again. Your touch of love has made me feel complete again and that is something that I had thought would never happen. Just when life had broken me down, you walked in and helped me to pick up each piece and try to become whole again. You have filled my heart with such gladness that I know for sure that there is no letting go of you. LOVE YOU MY ANGEL."

Simon uploaded some photos of his outing with children outing.
Audrey tells the mood:
"Like a child dependent on his shoulders. Like tears dependent on face.
You're like an angel. Give me dependent. Give me strength.
Like the poet depending on the moon. Dependence like a dolphin ocean.
You are an angel.
You are my first and last paradise.
You're my angel. Protect my angel. Since then I have no sorrow.
You're my angel. Give me a happy angel. I even learned to fly.
Winged human impermanence. Only know love is treasure.
Regardless of how well the world has changed. As long as you would be paradise."
"My love, How are you." Simon said.
Simon wants to talk to Audrey using messaging software, Audrey did not reply.
"You do not accidentally press the call." Audrey said. "Fine."
"No I want to call you." Simon is anxious. "I miss you."
"I finally understand why you keep me for photos. You can look at photos unlock slightly miss emotions." Audrey has some insights.
"I miss you." Simon said. "What picture you mean."
"I mean, look at your photos. I miss you can unlock mood." Audrey said.
"You send to me your picture my love." Simon said. "What food you cook?"

"Now I can not cook." Audrey said. "This is my first self-timer photo."
(Audrey sends a "selfie.")
"Wow great my love." Simon tried to convince her. "You look great. Honey kiss you and hug you. Sweetheart you send me full picture or you and try to hide your breast side form me? You need to feel free and open with me, We are not kids and you don't need to shy okay."
"I am sorry. A small space where I live. More difficult to take pictures." Audrey said.
"It's okay. I understand. You are alone in room now ?" Simon said.
"No." Audrey said.
"Honey. You miss me." Simon said.
"Yes." Audrey said.
"Honey... You are one in a million." Simon said. "Kiss you."
"Receive your passionate kiss." Audrey said. "Haha~"
Audrey's mouth emerge a smile, some admire her own network acting.
"You kiss me too." Simon said. "Are you at home already."
"Yes." Audrey said.
"When will I call you?" Simon said.
"I am try." Audrey said. "I am a small chest girl. hsha~"
"How you mean?" Simon said.
"Now." Audrey said.
"You send to me honey." Simon said. "I miss you so much."
Audrey calls back to Simon with the messaging software and no one answers.
Audrey replies to Simon the next day.(July 24):

"Have you ever seriously thought about. For me in the end is love or appreciation. It is when you most lonely. Most people need consolation season. In the vast crowd. To meet me. Lost boot you out of the forest. Give you a dawn. I'm your angel of love. From know you to now. Although less than a month. You really made me learn to really love someone. You can go to so deeply rooted in a person's mind to go.
Actually, now that you still really want to miss and love your wife. People look for her and come back. Look back. That person is in. The dim light. You will always want to find a woman of the same type as your wife. I was just a special temperament is very similar.
But seriously. I also appreciate that you can be a very happy thing. Because you make me willing to pay to see a time for the children. Willing to make sacrifices for the children of a good father. Both father and mother role. Bring the children's great.
I would say these words tonight. Just want to let you know. At least I do? I loved you with the kids. I will miss you. good luck. Your angel."
Simon afternoon also replied:
"Honey, Would you please, be my everlasting sweetheart. I hope your everything is fine over there. I really miss you so much that I don't know how to explain to you how much I miss you.
My heart beats for you and I find myself falling asleep and waking up thinking of you. The sun shines and the sky is blue. Honey, my every breath I breathe seems to be all about you! The birds sing to the tune of my everlasting love for you. I want you to always remember on this special day, till the end of time, no matter when, or time you look around and beyond or up in the blue sky above, be it midnight or midday, my love will always be there forever.
O! HOW I LOVE YOU! If I had one wish, I'd ask for wings to fly you to the sensational peaks and heights of my love. I'd carry you on the top of my wings and show you the flight of the Phoenix. I think maybe you will then know the depth of my love. And if we should fall, a floating cloud would catch us.
As long as we are together the warmth of your true love will see us through reminding us as we go along that no matter how hard we fall. We will survive it all, after all. I love you much more than I can ever tell you and I know that even forever is a short time when it comes to you.
Honey, it is now and forever promise I made to myself never to let you go. There had never been anyone who could make me feel the way you do and there never shall be. I want you to be there with me for all eternity. You've been my guide to light and my inspiration and of all things that have been my pleasures. If you'll only let me call you sweetheart, because my heart have been stolen by you. I love you forever...Hug and kisses.
Honey, I will do anything to make you happy. There is nothing that I cannot share with you, The secret to our love has always been faith, you and I have always had faith in each other and sorted out things no matter how bleak they looked. It has not only made us fall deeper in love but also realize at a very deep level, how we complete each other and cannot imagine a life without one another. I want to stay in love with you forever, I do not care what life holds for us, or that times may get tougher.
For me, it has always been you, I knew the moment, the first words came out of your mouth. You may call me crazy honey, but you have to know that there was this undeniable connection between the two of us that pulled us closer together and that first dance that we shared, sealed our fate shut. You were meant to be mine, as much as I was meant to be yours and every day I thank god for it. For loving you has been a revelation for me. I have felt much more than I can put into words and it makes our love something beyond words that can only be cherished and not expressed fully.
With every passing day, my faith in you continues to grow and I pray that we never change. I think of you more often than I’d like to admit. When did you from a stranger become such an inseparable part of my life?  We have braved many storm and have come to this, and this love. Perhaps there are thousand things that one can say when in love, but the truth remains that love feels different for different people.
For me it has taught me how to appreciate the beauty of life. I can now see more vividly, the beauty in nature and everything around me just feels like its brand new. I am more deeply in love with you that I have ever been and I know that with each passing day. From the heart that cares and willing to die for you. Hugs and Kisses."
Audrey whimsy and reply:
"Not all of the stories. Can grow old
Weathered many storms. Happy to be able to appreciate the taste of a successful. I will millennium oath. Pour into your hands the cup. Bit by bit deep. Passionate years brewing in our hearts.
Joys and sorrows of a dream. I snuggle you in a dream. Unwilling to disillusionment. Hopefully long drin.
Love in the wine drops regret. Now more precious. Huakaihuaxie. Truth forever hand in hand.
Spend a lifetime friend. Toast to invite the moon. Good for the joy of sadness toast"
"Honey. Thanks very much my love and I am very much happy every time I read your kind and lovely words. I do hope you are fine." Simon is looking forward to it.
July 25, Simon:
"Honey, You are really the angel of my life.
You are the reason why I can get up every morning with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eyes. Since the day I met you every one wants to know about the reason behind my sunny disposition. Though I might smile and shrug them off, I know the truth is that I have you, which makes me feel so blessed and so alive. I have known all kinds of love, the kind that you feel for blood ties, the kind for friends, the kind that brings joy and the kind that brings pain even. Then you came along and it was a different feeling altogether."
"I felt like I was born again in a new form and was experiencing things now that I had never thought were possible. So now I know first-hand, that love is capable of transforming you and I know that I have been transformed because of you. There are times when I wake up in the morning and thank my stars for having found you. You have brought me peace, love and happiness all over again and I cannot repay you for all the kindness that you have showed me. I have suffered in the past but now I know that I can appreciate you more because of my past experiences. I had never believed in the existence of one true love and a soul mate till the day I met you. You and I are just so in sync with each other’s thoughts and emotions that it is surprising to think that we found each other now and not from the start.
I had never thought that I would be able to love someone as deeply and completely as the way I love you, ever since my wife die. And now did I know you are mine. I feel like the luckiest man alive because of you. I love you, surer words have never been said, for I knew from the very first time that we met each other that we were meant to be together. There could have never been any two more people, who were destined to find each other the way we have, the first moment that I looked into your nice cute picture I knew that was lost in their warmth and with every passing day, my love continues to grow deeper and stronger for you. I love you. I know that it has been a slow and painful process but you have filled joy and light back into my life. I love you much more than words can express and to me you will always be my one and only true love."
Audrey:
"I will promise you
Every day I want to see your smiling face.
Every day. I want to hold you. I finally agreed to sleep
Sunrise and sunset.
I miss you every second. It is stored in every moment.
Agreed love you will not change
I love you forever.
You did not find me care. Indifferent
You do not know me pay. It does not matter.
When the dream becomes distant. I have on your side. Can fly
I am happy to accompany you smile. I have double the joy.

Sad time. I am sad for you erase. No longer make you cry.
This relationship is too sweet.
Coffee & Doughnet understanding.
Let me happy anytime, anywhere.
You Are My Special Chip.
Just close your Energy.
Not around on Emergency.
My life because of you.
Full of beautiful scene.
I want a little bit. Able to save your love in the hearts of the corner.
I have moved all the time to you.  Absolutely not retained.
Wait time. I want to tell you all this
I'll take you love my dear"
"Honey, I hope you are fine." Simon said.
"Yes." Audrey said.
"I miss you so so much." Simon said.
"I am sorry. Just talk with a business partner in the planning. I will reply to you so late." Audrey said.
"It's okay And hope your day was fine." Simon said. "I miss you so much."
"Me too." Audrey said.
"Are you at home ?" Simon said.

"Yes." Audrey said.
"You miss me." Simon said. "Are you in the room?"

To be continue~

沒有留言:

張貼留言