2020年12月11日 星期五

Summer solstice memorable 8

August 24, 
"Honey......
You honestly completed my life honey, do not let me fall." Simon said.

"Honey, I hope your night was lovely and sweet with a new dream. I miss you so much honey. I just want to squeeze you so tight and never let you go...... And hold and cover you with kisses and never stop."

Deeply sighing, how can he be good, which drama is being performed ..., with tenderness offensive, affection offensive, love offensive ..., it seems that she can't move her heart, let her Full support for me, a woman with no greed and kindness is really challenging and difficult to get started.

"My sweetheart, I speak with cousin and her boyfriend, I told them to sell my car and also make sure she sent me all the money in her bank account and her boyfriend also want to help and get some loan because the money he has is $200,000 . Please try as you can so I wont lose this project and all the money I have spend."

"I will give you back my love. You are a part of puzzle of someone's life. You may never know where your fill but always remember that someone's life may not be completed without you."

"A person who truly love you will never stop believing in you and will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is. My angel, You will always have a special place in my heart no matter what happen. I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and love you forever. Life is hard for me,  to see and feel I'm alone, Even when my tears full, nobody there to hold me and give me the hope to move on. You have been the only one I love ever since. Please do not let me fall when I need you most."

August 25, 
"Good morning my beautiful angel, I hope your night was lovely and great.
Oh honey I am very much happy to have a caring and kind lovely angel like you. Without you by my side my days are really sad and my nights are terrible." Simon said.

"I will let you know the out come of the meeting later okay. Yesterday I went to where they sell materials and the money I really honestly have with me can't complete for the payment for the materials and I told cousin to try and look for money and also try to get me all the money in her account, Because I do not want to lose this big project."

"I love you so much, my lovely angel and I must say, Thanks to God. Hugs and Kisses."

Song Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyV0nISR3JU
(When God Made you)

"Some days ago. Worry about your things. Unaware of my physical condition. I want to be able to contact with you a few genius. I'll go to the hospital for blood transfusions. Because my red blood cells is too low. Too little oxygen in the blood. I have some physical cause can not load." Audrey said.

"Do not you remember I said. I am a disadvantaged group in Taiwan. I can not credit with banks. You want me to pay. I'm afraid I can do nothing.
I can bring you good luck 'angel poverty'. I can pray for your blessing. I can not bring aid to you. My business is small business capital. And only just begun.
The most brutal realities of love finally appeared. I was unable to financially help your."

"I can understand my love. I need you to try to understand. I didn't ask you to give me all the money to make for that. You try as you can. I told you that I will give you back the money. Honey." Simon said.

Audrey rolled her eyes and snorted~ 'Give me the money~ God will know~, really have you, rely on the left side to the right, really want to greet his mother~'

August 26, 
"Honey...... How are you and why you never reply to me." Simon said.

"You know now I have win this big project, But I didn't sign the contract yet because the officials want me to start work first or I will lose this project again, Because they want it to be started soon. I have already take the money all that is with me to buy the things but is not complete and the manager of the shop try to help me, They want me to complete half of the payment and later when the bank give me the loan I ask from them, I will pay the other half."

******     ******     ******    ******

"First of all, congratulations on your bid, your goal one step go further, but I can't be with you, and share your worries with you." Audrey said, "I received a blood transfusion in the hospital."

"You still not yet back home my love. I am sorry about that. How do you feel now?" Simon said.

The next day Audrey left a message to Simon. August 27,
"Currently I have the situation under control. Because I do not want to live in the hospital. Today I have to go to the hospital for further treatment." Audrey said.

"You are now at home?" Simon said.
"My Sweetheart, I strongly believe you are fine."
"I just would like you to know that, You are the best and I will love you more and more as long as I live, I know I can love you more than this when we will be together and spend all the days of our life as one and grow old in each others arms. Most times honey, When I look back, All I see is you, All I found is our kids, cousin. I am very much happy I have a sister like you, Having a lovely mother, brother and father and a wife like you made me a complete man."

"You are all I need to be a real man my angle. You must know that, Deep in my heart, I have always have you in there and must say, Thanks for all the sacrifice which you made to save me and to help me to be a better man. I own you my life and must do all I can to make sure you are happy, All days of your life. I love you much more than I can say because when we will be together. I promise to love you more than I have ever love you and will share all my life and everything together with you."

Song Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krGfh1X8qxw
(John Berry-You Love Amazes Me)

"Just returned home from the hospital. The doctor said I have to continue treatment. Otherwise, I'm afraid I can not recover in the short term." Audrey said.

"Honey I am very sorry about that." Simon said.
"Hug you. Honey. I want you to know that I am not okay here. Please honey, I know you are not fine now. Please I wish if you can help me. Honey...... You do not want to talk. I hope you are fine."

August 28,
"My sweetheart. I hope you are fine and doing great my love. I really miss you so much." Simon said.

"It is so amazing how one person can come into our life and makes us feel so complete and give us that joy and happiness we have always want. You have always been there and has always make me feel so complete honey. I love this feelings and I really don't want it to ever end; My love, I am a very stubborn man, But I sometimes think how love have made me so cool and submissive to you. This is amazing. You own my heart honey, You really do. I love you forever. Hugs and Kisses my sweetheart."

Song Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7t7TI9L4-w
(Amazes by you)

"I want to stand shoulder to shoulder. I want to see your face.
I would like to accompany your side. Think of a way to freeze that time. We did not have to change.
I want to see you every day. Let the melody turned into a co-spin.I want to do a love your music.
Let me close to your side. From dawn to spend the night. I can be your sun. Warm sunshine. I want to go with you. Never let go. This life is not isolated.

I want to be your sunshine. I want to love you stopped at the airport. I want to accompany you watch the sunset.
I'm waiting. I want to be your last love. I'm looking forward to. I depend on you every day. I do not want to wait for the world will not shut down.
There you can love. And you come to wonderful. Open looked happy
In this life. There you can love." Audrey's dream idea.

******     ******     ******    ******

"Honey, The bank will give me the money, But now I need to buy things so I wont lose this contract now I win it already. I must keep it save. I have been very busy looking for how to fix things. Honey please I will need your help as you can and I will give you back ones I take the money back form my bank." Simon said.

Audrey looked at the screen with anger, thinking in her heart: 'After all, I still have to face such a reality. If there is no real love on the Internet, always find me happy? Ok, let's see what the situation will be.'

August 29, 
"Honey, Bank called me." Simon said.

"Missing you is so bitter. I really want to hold you and be there with you always.   
Honey, How are you doing my sweetheart? I hope you are fine for me and strong as well."

"Sweetheart, The bank send me message and also called me to come and take the loan, It has been approved my angel. Honey look, The more I think about you, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love you honey. My Love, Already I know my feelings for you are even deeper than I thought before. All I can do is hope you are making similar discoveries. Let the winds of the heavens dance between us, As we love each other and let it be a moving sea between the shores of us souls."

"Sweetheart, My heart is brightly alive and aware because of my love for you within it. Today we are separated by hundreds of miles, yet I know you are faithfully waiting for me to come home where I belong, Where we will spend our life time together and make a very happy family together as one. Honey, I would like you to understand that, You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. I Miss You So Much. When distance separates us, even for a few days, my love for you is beckoned to the top of my heart. It's then I reminded myself that the deep affection for you is continually growing."

"My sunlight, Do you know that, Missing someone is part of loving them. Not until you are apart,Then you will only realize how much they mean to you. I am truly, completely and absolutely in love with you honey. My sweetheart, You must understand that, Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough, all the others just melt away. You are the only star in my life and you will always be."

"Honey...... How are you doing?"

August 30, 
"These days the body of uncomfortable. The work schedule disrupted. I want to see a doctor time to re-adjust. Yesterday, during the day time. I get dizzy when I walk home from get off work. So last night I would have to rest." Audrey said.

"For your business operating procedures and operating procedures in Taiwan is totally different. I can only pray for you to be able to be successfully completed."

"Good morning honey and I hope you are fine over there sweetheart. Well I am not okay honey and I am very worried." Simon said.

"You need to understand each country has there own ways of doing things. Well honey, Like I said, The only thing I beg you to help me is, for my to get flight ticket so I can go back to my country and go to the bank to take the loan money. The bank only want me to come and sign and they will give me the money. They said I must sign before take the money. I need you to understand me sweetheart."

August 31, 
"Honey...... My love." Simon said.

"How are you doing over there? I hope you are fine and strong for me. Honey, I really miss you and do not know what to say or how I can say it to make you understand because I really can't do without you with my life like this. Thanks for always watching my back and holding me when I have no one to hold on to. I have always gave you all of me, and you gave me all of you which made us perfect to each other. There is nothing more exciting than the feeling of falling in love."

"Do you know that, You will really find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. Love comes from the heart, mind and soul."

"There is greatness in doing something you hate for the sake of someone you love. That's more why I gave all of my heart and all of me to you. Where there is understanding, There is trust, Where there is love, There is life. I promise to always be kind and humble to you my angel.  You are honestly one with my soul, My air. I don't have a life, Because you are life honey. Hugs and Kisses."

Song Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYceHLIDnc
(John Legend-All Of Me)

"Honey......"

Audrey:
"Love is not all of life.
There are sweet. There will be lonely.
We have all worked hard for it.
Now comprehend. Happy there will be painful.
We all work hard for the cause. Find their own way.
Of course, there is a happy win. There is sadness input.
To accept a gift of love. Learn to love. Happy with." 

"Honey I can't understand what you really try to say." Simon said.

To be contuined.

沒有留言:

張貼留言